How to connect Epson L355 over WiFi
Today we look at:
Modern models of printers are able to work with a computer without unnecessary wires, using only a wireless connection Wi-Fi.
One of these printing devices is the Epson L355, and in its example below we will look at how you can connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
Epson L355 is a modern device that provides high-quality home printing. This printer can be connected to a computer using either a USB cable or a Wi-Fi network, however, users often have difficulties with the second item.
We configure wireless Wi-Fi connection for the Epson L355 printer
- First of all, if drivers are already installed for the printing device on your computer, you will need to uninstall them in order to reinstall and configure correctly. Drivers are deleted in the “Control Panel” menu - “Programs and Features” (“Uninstall Programs”). In the list of software installed on your PC, find the drivers for your printer, right-click on them and select “Uninstall”.
- Complete the uninstall of the drivers, and then restart the computer for all changes to the system to take effect.
- Now you need to reinstall the drivers on the computer. To do this, use the disk that came with your drive. If you do not have a CD or there is no CD-drive driver download available, you can follow the link at the end of the article from the official developer site. Before you download the driver, you will need to choose your operating system (here it is important to consider both its version and bit depth).
- An archive will be downloaded to your computer, which will need to be unpacked. The archive contains the installation file that you need to run, but first you need to connect the printer to the computer using the included USB cable and plug it into the network.
- Follow the installation wizard. When the window for selecting the type of printer connection appears on the screen, check the box next to “No: USBUSB port”, and then complete the driver installation.
- Now, without restarting the computer, run the driver installer again and, having reached the moment of selecting the connection type, this time select the “Yes: network connection” option and click on the “OK” button.
- The printer starts searching for a router. Once the network is found, you will be prompted to connect to it, specifying the authorization data (password from Wi-Fi). Complete the driver installation process, and then restart the computer.
Download drivers for Epson L355 for free
Download the latest drivers from the official website.